Whether you live in Paris, France, or Paris, Texas, you can learn how to kiss like the French do without an embarrassing faux pas!
A kiss is one of the most intimate and sensuous things you can experience with another person.
Unfortunately, while there's no "right" way to kiss, many people experience anxiety about kissing or don't know how to ask for a kiss.
For more information please visit how-wiki.com
Fear not! Whether you're getting ready for your first kiss, or you're an experienced kisser and just want to improve your game for your first kiss with a new partner, you've come to the right place.
Now you can expand on the kiss.
You can make it a bit more passionate. Move your tongue and make it a bit more exploratory. Your tongue might lightly wrap around your partner's tongue so you two can playfully wrestle. You might move your tongue around in the mouth, or gently dart it in and out.
As you move into the kiss more fully, you will get a feel for what your partner likes. Some people like a very soft and gentle French kiss, while others prefer a bit rougher or deeply passionate kiss. Most people prefer a mix of both.
Once you have learned the basics of how to French kiss, your romantic life will never be the same.
French Kissing Tips
1. Brush your teeth; get a good bath, nicely groomed and clean and fresh, before meeting the other person. There's nothing worse than kissing the rear end of a garbage truck
2. Get into a comfortable position - you can't kiss if your back feels like it's gonna break. Suggestion - Sit side by side on a comfy sofa.
3. Hold your lover, firmly but gently - don't cause pain. Suggestion would be to hold the shoulders, the neck or gently on the side of the face, one side or both sides.
4. Move your faces closer. Don't bump noses. Suggestion would be the guy angle his face slightly so you don't bump noses.
5. Kiss gently, normal closed lips kissing, and close your eyes. Closing your eyes increases the sensations you feel, and also sets the mood.
6. Continue kissing gently. Get comfortable with simple closed lips, lip-to-lip kissing before going anywhere else.
Perfect French Kiss Steps
Face your partner. Make sure your faces are somewhat close together--closer than you would be if you were just talking to someone, just like in the last two kisses!
Lean in slowly. Tilt your head to one side and part your lips just as you come close to their mouth (see the open mouth kiss above).
Press your open lips to theirs (your mouths will be diagonal to one another or even nearly perpendicular). Open your mouth further once you make contact.
Gently slide your tongue inside your partner's mouth. Don't force it down there! Slowly move it across their tongue.
Slide your tongues across one another, and gently explore your partner's mouth. Remember to avoid real fast movements (slower is hotter and more tantalizing!), avoid licking their teeth, and remember to breathe through your nose!
You may want to mix this kiss up with open mouth kisses as well as other playful kisses once you are comfortable kissing your partner.